- ANIMATES: Flesh.
- GEM PROPERTIES: Orange, opaque, smoky.
- BASEWORD: Nuz.
- AVATAR PROPERTIES: A lump of flesh. Unless a stronger substance is also animated as a skeleton, the avatar has limited motion, and can be hard to control.
- AVATAR ARMOUR: Can be used to alter the Stonemeaver's appearance, although hair cannot be duplicated.
- REVERSION: After control has ceased, independant flesh tends to be unstable, and melts away. Living flesh, such as that healed by the stone, doesn't appear to suffer this problem, and holds its shape.
- NOTES: The stone can also be used to heal wounds (both surface and internal injuries) by programming the stone to fix them. This can be done to other or oneself, but the latter requires the fix to be fully considered before hand, and requires the stone to be left in place.
The stones can be used offensively, to rip the flesh off a living body, usually killing it.